The Self Portrait Dress Is No Exception


The Self Portrait Sale is always a right thing for you to buy the nice and excellent Self Portrait dress online.

The one thing about Self-Portrait dress is its timeless appeal. I love a femme luxe look and Self-Portrait seems to hit it out of the park every time. This gorgeous white detailed dress is the perfect weekend ensemble for exploring the spring blossoms in London. The iconic scenery of spring time in London couldn't have been better for Chong's iconic contemporary designs.
 
Self Portrair Dress

This Self Portrait Dress is no exception! I found this amazing lace dress, which is a dupe of the Self Portrait Azalea Dress, for a fraction of the cost.

I don’t know about the Self Portrait before, but I have a wedding, bridal shower, bachelorette party or girls trip every single weekend this summer. I love seeing my besties and enjoying our time together, but it can certainly get expensive to always look amazing and flawless! With our big renovation ongoing this summer, I have been looking for ways to keep my wardrobe fresh and new without breaking the bank. My summer wardrobe secrets include Rent the Runway (here and here) and finding amazing looks for less.


Ever scrolled through Instagram and found an amazing dress with every last attention to detail that you just knew you had to have... I definitely have. (maybe a couple times too) The first thing that always comes to my mind is - it must be Self Portrait Dress.

Between the intricate lace details, feminine silhouettes and overall "wow" factor, Self-Portrait has it all and more. Han Chong, formerly the creative director of the luxe fashion brand, Three Floor, took a chance in creating his own label and lets just say it paid off big time.


For the past 4 years, Self-Portrait has continued to soar to the top of every editors A-list for its unique designs and affordable price point. From weddings and engagements to simply instagram-worthy trips, you'll see every top blogger and celeb owning a dress or two from Self Portrait dress sale. Chong told Vogue himself, he wants "to create clothes that make women feel special." Pretty sure I can vouch for the rest of the Self-Portrait lovers like myself, you actually feel more than special in his dresses.

I also picked up this Chloe nano dupe for under $30! I love a good buy, and these really fit the bill, and I mean it has pockets so… 

Check out the details below!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Portrait Azalea Dress Is Great

Highly Suggest Consider Self Portrait Dress

Self Portrait Dress Offers Worldwide Free Shipping